I ran across this Blog Hop while looking at Blogger Brigid’s “Must Have Picture Books” list. Brigid’s Daily Lesson Log has some sweet little ideas on it. Stop by and say “Hi!”
I am joining a “Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop.” Janis from Grade Three Is the Place For Me started this linky party this past Wednesday. I think this is a great idea for all of us “newbies” to connect! We will all be able share ideas and give suggestions! Link up if you can…SUPPORT each other!
Sooo what are you waiting for….LINK UP!
This is what you need to do:
1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
Here’s my information:
1. I live and teach in Wisconsin.
2. I have been teaching 4th grade for the last five years. This has always been my “dream position!”
3. I just finished my 20th year of teaching. I’ve taught 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, a multi-age 5th/6th grade PLUS 7th-9th grade technology.
4. I started putting together my blog in March, but I didn’t “put it out there” until June.
5. Give yourself plenty of time to figure out how blogging is going to fit into your busy life! Before jumping into big endeavors, figure out timing by actually trying. An example is the “Monday Made Its” at 4th Grade Frolics. I’m trying this during the summer and am finding out that this is a pretty time intensive endeavor…plus, it’s addictive! Also, make friends with the “Schedule” feature in your blog! This allows you to “post date” your blog entries at busy times!